Monday, September 24, 2007

It's all about contacts and networking...

The more I'm in this major and trying to do this blog and project I notice that it is all about who you know. It actually becomes more evident every day. I e-mailed Marcie Hampton today to let her know I would be needing her help with gathering information this week about herself and her sport along with maybe getting help with my gabcast portion. I know this season is really taking off for her so I know that she might be really busy. This past weekend she had a double double in the game against LSU with 20 kills and 10 digs. Marcie's double double was her sixth of the season and it was the 33rd time she has done this amazing feat in her career at UF.


In the hopes of finding a male athlete... well I might have just accomplished finding one. But I think I might still have to cross my fingers. A friend of mine is now the student manager for the UF baseball team and could possibly help me get in contact with a player.

No comments: