Sunday, September 23, 2007

Where do I begin?

I think my biggest challenge with this blog will be finding the male athlete I hope to interview. I have mapped out a lot of different topics and brainstormed story ideas. Although, I'm still lacking a male athlete. I want to find an athlete that is a little bit more low key than a football or basketball player. In doing so, I believe they would be easier to get in contact with and get together with on a regular basis. Not only that, but they could give me a different perspective on being an athlete on campus. The University of Florida being so large and unique, it has its positives in athletics that can also stump the media. Getting in contact with an athlete is a difficult process, which is for their protection so it is definitely necessary. With Marcie Hampton I had a contact that I already knew and Marcie is a very kind and giving person. In my opinion, I think she understands what a telecommunication student goes through since she is one. Now all I need is an understanding male athlete...

No comments: