Sunday, September 23, 2007

What I would like to find...

Well so far I have found one athlete to focus my blog on, however I think I will definitely need one more. I have a female athlete to talk with and learn about, Marcie Hampton. It would be really interesting and I could give more insight if I could find a male athlete to interview and focus on as well. It would be cool to see the differences a male and female athlete have at The University of Florida. Are there different stereotypes? Does a certain male or female sport get different opportunities and treatment around campus? Do male or female athletes bond differently when they are on a team? How the lifestyle of the opposite genders fair in their living situations. Do female and male athletes get noticed in different amounts on and off campus? These are just a few topics I would like to question the athletes about. I'm sure more will develop the more I get in touch with each athlete.

No comments: